By accessing or using the BombayLibrary website ,however, accessed (Desktop, Laptop, Mobile)
Basic Terms :
1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
2. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other BombayLibrary users.
3. You agree to only share physical copies of books, discs which you own or possess. Sharing of ebooks which are not made freely available by the Author or publisher themselves is not allowed.
4. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
5. You must not defame, stalk, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service including any other person's credit card information, PAN card number or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
6. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your state and region.
7. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with BombayLibrary.
8. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
General Conditions :
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. If we terminate your access to the Service or deactivate your account, your shared items will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g. users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your shared content),
4. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
7. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline (while sharing items). You agree that BombayLibrary is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. BombayLibrary reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you message or meet them in person.
8. You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
9. We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means.
1. BombayLibrary does not claim ownership of any Content that you post for sharing with other users or through the Service.
2. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Service or otherwise have the right to share the content.
3. The BombayLibrary name and logo are trademarks of BombayLibrary, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of BombayLibrary, except for non-commercial and educational purposes. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of BombayLibrary, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from BombayLibrary.
4. Although it is BombayLibrary's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to the failure of telecommunications link and/or equipment. Also, BombayLibrary reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. BombayLibrary is not a backup (log keeper) service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of a Content log. BombayLibrary will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any records of your item.(Example : which user currently holds your item.) You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.